Standardization Division hosted a Stakeholder Forum on the National Standard for Biodegradable Products on Tuesday, 1st December 2020 at 10:00 am to noon.
- To highlight the key technical requirements of this proposed Compulsory Standard
- To obtain feedback to assist in the finalization of the standard
Presentations from our Virtual Stakeholder Forum on the Draft National Compulsory Standard for Biodegradable Materials held on Tuesday 1st December, 2020.
- Biodegradable Polymers – Dr Denise Beckles, Lecturer, Chemistry Department, The University of the West Indies
- Biodegradable Materials in the Food and Beverage Sector – A National Perspective – Keima Gardiner, Waste Management Specialist, Ministry of Planning and Development
- Proposed Requirements of TTCS 9-20XX – Adrienne Stewart, Standards Officer, Standardization Division, TTBS
For further information please contact:
|Adrienne Stewart||Nicola Nanton-Creese|
|Email: email@example.com||E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Phone: 662-8827 Ext 2048/2042||Phone: 662-8827 Ext 2042|
Click here to view draft standard
Click here to submit comments on the draft standard
Closing Date for Comments: Friday 8th January 2021