PROJECT 210 – PROCUREMENT OF TESTING EQUIPMENT AND MATERIALS
The overall goal of this project is to expand the testing regime required for the regulatory activities mandated by the Standards Act No. 18 of 1997, to improve the quality of goods on the market and to ensure the health and safety of the national population.
- Improved facilitation of trade, through the testing and provision of internationally recognised conformity assessment attestation.
- Increased support for national regulatory activities
- Improved quality of goods and services in selected sectors through increased provision of advisory and consultancy services.
NATIONAL PROJECTS – PUBLIC SECTOR INVESTMENT PROGRAMME
- CORPORATE PROJECTS HOMEPAGE
- PROJECT NO. 209 – UPGRADE OF TTBS BUILDING
- PROJECT 210 – PROCUREMENT OF TESTING EQUIPMENT AND MATERIALS
- PROJECT 212 – PROVIDING RELIABILITY TO QUALITY INFRASTRUCTURE
- PROJECT 214 – CENTRAL SERVICES
- PROJECT 216 – IMPLEMENTATION OF THE METROLOGY ACT
- PROJECT NO. 218 – BUILDING CAPABILITY FOR EXPORT LED GROWTH IN TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO