Date – 12th December, 2019
Why attend this Session? – Single-use expanded polystyrene plastic products contribute to environmental pollution both on land and in the oceans. Biodegradable and compostable packaging materials are possible alternative materials to single use expanded polystyrene.
This awareness session will provide insight into and guidance on the type of biodegradable materials available and factors to consider, including, certifications and labelling when making biodegradability and compostability claims, primarily based on ASTM and ISO Standards.
- Learn about international standards on Biodegradability and Compostability
- Understand Biodegradability and Compostability claims
- Gain information on internationally recognized certification marks
- Manufacturers, importers, distributors of alternatives to expanded polystyrene materials
- Supermarkets, restaurants, caterers, packaging organizations
- Environmental groups and Non-Governmental Organizations using and promoting biodegradable and compostable materials
- Ministries and State Agencies
Cost – TTD $700.00 (VAT inclusive). Special rate for early registration by 4th December 2019 of TTD $600.00 (VAT inclusive).
Mobile: (868) 793-2898
Office: (868) 645-9068, 662-TTBS ext 2505