The Trinidad and Tobago Bureau of Standards has issued the following draft voluntary standards for Public Comment.
Members of the public are invited to review and provide feedback on the draft documents.
- PCTTS 660-1:20XX, Agricultural produce – Grading – Part 1: Requirements for hot peppers
- PCTTS 660-2:20XX, Agricultural produce – Grading – Part 2: Requirements for pineapples
- Read-only access to the draft standard – https://tinyurl.com/PCTTS-660-2-Pineapples-grading
- Google form for submission of comments – https://forms.gle/LbSVDjDwRcsKAp878
- MS Word document for the submission of comments – https://tinyurl.com/grading-of-pineapples
- PCTTS 660-3:20XX, Agricultural produce – Grading – Part 3: Requirements for pumpkins
DEADLINE FOR COMMENTS: 24th March 2023
For further information, please contact Mrs Adrienne Stewart at firstname.lastname@example.org or 662-8827 ext. 2048.