Prepared by:The Quality Unit, TTBS October 2013.
Question – What is Workplace Design-Lighting of Workplaces?
Answer – It is a standard that highlights that proper illumination is essential for the optimization of both comfort and productivity in the workplace.
How does the Standard affect me?
- Quality of perception will determine good lighting to see, recognize hazards, reduce visual strain and discomfort;
- Mood may create feelings of irritability due to insufficient illumination over the entire workplace;
- Poor lighting may affect workers’ performance and health resulting in musculo-skeletal strain;
- Poor visibility increases the chances of errors being made and people work slower.
You can download a PDF with more information here: WORKPLACE-DESIGN-LIGHTING-OF-WORKPLACES-SPECIFICATION
How to Purchase:
- Send a request (phone or email) for the standard to the TTBS Standards Information Centre (SIC).
- SIC will provide a quotation based on the current exchange rate.
- Confirm (phone or email) that you would like to purchase the standard.
- The Standard would then be prepared with the attached quote.
- The Standard can then be purchased and collected at the SIC.
Price: $300.00 TT
Newly Approved Standards
Customer SurveyWhat do you think about our service? Your opinion matters. please let us know what you think: click here.