Prepared by:The Quality Unit, TTBS October 2013.
Question – What is Workplace Design-Lighting of Workplaces?
Answer – It is a standard that highlights that proper illumination is essential for the optimization of both comfort and productivity in the workplace.
How does the Standard affect me?
- Quality of perception will determine good lighting to see, recognize hazards, reduce visual strain and discomfort;
- Mood may create feelings of irritability due to insufficient illumination over the entire workplace;
- Poor lighting may affect workers’ performance and health resulting in musculo-skeletal strain;
- Poor visibility increases the chances of errors being made and people work slower.
You can download a PDF with more information here: WORKPLACE-DESIGN-LIGHTING-OF-WORKPLACES-SPECIFICATION
How to Purchase:
- Send a request (phone or email) for the standard to the TTBS Standards Information Centre (SIC).
- SIC will provide a quotation based on the current exchange rate.
- Confirm (phone or email) that you would like to purchase the standard.
- The Standard would then be prepared with the attached quote.
- The Standard can then be purchased and collected at the SIC.
Price: $300.00 TT
Newly Approved StandardsTTS/CRS 54:2016 Specification for cement
TTS 76: Part 13:2016 Requirements for labelling – Part 13: Labelling of electrical appliances (3rd Revision)
TTS/ISO 9001:2015 Quality management systems – Requirements
TTS/ISO 14001:2015 Environmental management systems – Requirements with guidance for use
TTS 171:Part 1:2015 Trinidad and Tobago Electrical Wiring Code - Part 1: Low voltage installations (1st Revision)
TTS 588:2015 Hollow Clay Blocks - Horizontal Core – Specification
TTS/UL 1703:2015 Flat-plate photovoltaic modules and panels
TTS/UL 1741:2015 Inverters, converters, controllers and interconnection system equipment for use with distributed energy resources
Customer SurveyWhat do you think about our service? Your opinion matters. please let us know what you think: click here.