PROJECT NO. 218 – BUILDING CAPABILITY FOR EXPORT LED GROWTH IN TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO
The overall goal of this project is to assist in improving the export competitiveness of firms in Trinidad and Tobago by strengthening the trade institutional infrastructure for technical barriers to trade.
The project was developed to assist the organization in fulfilling the requirements of the TBT Chapters of trade agreements by developing an enabling environment through improved infrastructure and increased competence and capability in four main areas:
Addressing gaps in the legislative framework to improve compliance with the requirements of the TBT Agreement;
Strengthening the administrative framework for the National Coordinating Mechanism;
Facilitating export-led growth in sectors identified for development;
Increasing the understanding of issues related to TBTs on trade though communication and networking with key stakeholders.
NATIONAL PROJECTS – PUBLIC SECTOR INVESTMENT PROGRAMME
- CORPORATE PROJECTS HOMEPAGE
- PROJECT NO. 209 – UPGRADE OF TTBS BUILDING
- PROJECT 210 – PROCUREMENT OF TESTING EQUIPMENT AND MATERIALS
- PROJECT 212 – PROVIDING RELIABILITY TO QUALITY INFRASTRUCTURE
- PROJECT 214 – CENTRAL SERVICES
- PROJECT 216 – IMPLEMENTATION OF THE METROLOGY ACT
- PROJECT NO. 218 – BUILDING CAPABILITY FOR EXPORT LED GROWTH IN TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO