PROJECT NO. 209 – UPGRADE OF TTBS BUILDING
The overall goal of this project is to improve the working environment of existing staff, expected new personnel resulting from the TTBS’ expanding mandate and in general the publics which use the facilities at TTBS’ current location.
This will be done by upgrading and expanding existing inadequate facilities and systems.
- Enhanced facilities to acceptable standards
- Improved property value
- Fulfillment of employer responsibility for provision of acceptable workspaces
NATIONAL PROJECTS – PUBLIC SECTOR INVESTMENT PROGRAMME
- CORPORATE PROJECTS HOMEPAGE
- PROJECT NO. 209 – UPGRADE OF TTBS BUILDING
- PROJECT 210 – PROCUREMENT OF TESTING EQUIPMENT AND MATERIALS
- PROJECT 212 – PROVIDING RELIABILITY TO QUALITY INFRASTRUCTURE
- PROJECT 214 – CENTRAL SERVICES
- PROJECT 216 – IMPLEMENTATION OF THE METROLOGY ACT
- PROJECT NO. 218 – BUILDING CAPABILITY FOR EXPORT LED GROWTH IN TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO