PROJECT 214 – CENTRAL SERVICES
The strategic use of information and communication technology is being increasingly recognised in the achievement of both the organizational and national goals and objectives.
The goal of the Project is to contribute to the development of a knowledge based society in Trinidad and Tobago.
The purpose of the Project is to promote enhanced efficiency, effectiveness, accountability and transparency of TTBS operations and facilitate easier access to TTBS services by both internal and external stakeholders through the improvement of technical and other supporting ICT Infrastructure by 2015
- Simplification and reduction of the process of distributing information to stakeholders
- Reduced cost in conducting the business of the organization
- Improved information dissemination
- Improved organizational efficiency
NATIONAL PROJECTS – PUBLIC SECTOR INVESTMENT PROGRAMME
- CORPORATE PROJECTS HOMEPAGE
- PROJECT NO. 209 – UPGRADE OF TTBS BUILDING
- PROJECT 210 – PROCUREMENT OF TESTING EQUIPMENT AND MATERIALS
- PROJECT 212 – PROVIDING RELIABILITY TO QUALITY INFRASTRUCTURE
- PROJECT 214 – CENTRAL SERVICES
- PROJECT 216 – IMPLEMENTATION OF THE METROLOGY ACT
- PROJECT NO. 218 – BUILDING CAPABILITY FOR EXPORT LED GROWTH IN TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO